Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Losing A Best Friend


Are you really gone?
As my days draw out I find myself thinking about you
I miss you dearly and wish you were by my side, too
You are a real friend and I hate not having you here
Never being able to see you or talk to you would be my greatest fear
We have become close and I think of you as kin
Kirsten I miss you, Will we be able to laugh again?
We had so much fun together; thinking of it makes me sad
Do you think I will ever get a chance to prove myself to your mom and dad?
Your parents think I'm a bad person and I wish that wasn't true
I wish they understood how much I really do care for you!
I love you like a sister and I will always care
I wish things were different not being able to talk to you doesn't seem fair
I miss our silly jokes; I miss our bond of trust
I hate not being able to talk to you and I don't want to have to adjust
I wish I had the opportunity to sit with your mom and make her see
I am not a bad person and I am not the person they have made me out to be
I wish she only knew how hard it is for me
To sit here everyday and think about you and me
You are a great person and I have so much respect for you
I wish we could still laugh and joke like we used to be able to
I hope we will always be friends! I will always be here for you
I just want to know, will you be there for me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment