Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Best Friends Till The End



I'm sorry that we have to go through this

I'm sorry that it is he that you have to miss
But letting you down in time of need, never!
Girl I thought you knew, we best friends forever!

We have faced some rough times, but the thing you must remember is we faced them together
That's exactly why we come out strong in the end
Because at all times we know we can count on our best friend

I know you’re hurting a lot right now
And you're probably crying with your head held down
But hold your head up high and look at my face
And I guarantee that the love of a best friend will put a smile on that face

So these words to you I say
Memories are all we have left of them
But no matter what they are forever known as owner best friends.

Remembering the good times is sometimes not best
But now they are in the house of the lord in whom we trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment